The Children’s Carnival
Saturday May 18th at 9.30 AM – 1.30 PM
The Children’s Carnival will take place in the streets of Aalborg and Kildeparken, Saturday before the big carnival. It’s a colorful day with carnival for the children.
Entrance: Loyalty bracelet. Children under 16 years are free
The Children’s Carnival will start at 9.30 AM at Gabels Torv with performances and face painting for the kids.
Parade – come and join
Come and join the colorful parade with costumed kids and their (costumed) parents. All kids are welcome to join. At 10.30 AM: Carnival parade at Gabels Torv > Nytorv > Boulevarden > John F. Kennedys Plads > DSB-tunnelen > Kildeparken.
Kildeparken – The Magic Kingdom
In Kildeparken there will be music, dance and funny activities for children of all ages. You are welcome to bring your own food to the park – but not your own drinks. You can also buy refreshments, beverages and food in Kildeparken. Credit card terminals are available in the park.
Activities in Kildeparken:
- Flying suitcase circus entertains with juggling, one-wheeled bicycles, balance, fire and little bit of magic
- International carnival groups show their fantastic costumes
- Move Dance Studio entertains
- Workshops with Dance Actions, where the children learn cool dances
- Sambananas dances samba with the children
- 9220 – The Volunteers plays viking games, tug-of-war and funny games of tag
- Aalborg Seascouts shows how fun it is to be a scout
- Stomp – make your own rhythms
- Agility for children – can you complete the field faster than the dogs?
- Bouncy castles
- Face painting
Parade at 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Gabels Torv > Nytorv > Boulevarden > John F. Kennedys Plads > DSB-tunnelen > Kildeparken.
The party will continue at Kildeparken at 11.00 AM – 1.30 PM.
Kildeparken will be visited by Move Dance studio. The park will also be visited by Dance Action, who will make a workshop with the children. There will be outdoor games arranged by 9220 – Volonteers and scout activities arranged by Aalborg Seascouts. There will also be stomp and inflatables in the park.
Enjoy a fabulous day when Kildeparken will sizzle of carnival atmosphere!